Donald Trump a tenu sa première conférence de presse depuis qu’il a été élu. Tout s’est très bien passé. C’est le président élu indique sur son compte Twitter.
La fonction a-t-elle transformé l’homme ? On doit constater que non, Donald Trump a fait du Trump et montre ainsi qu’il n’a pas l’intention de changer de comportement. Ce sera aux Américains à s’habituer à lui. Ses opposants camperont sur leur position. Ses supporters s’en délecteront pendant un certain temps, fatigués par le politiquement correct qui s’est abattu comme une chape de plomb dans le langage des politiques. Pour combien de temps ? Donald Trump dit tout haut, à sa manière, ce que beaucoup pense tout bas. Mais précisément, pour faire une fonctionner une société, peut-on tout dire ? Pas sûr.
Que retenir :
- Qu’il nie en bloc les informations (à ce jour non prouvées) concernant le fameux Kompromat le concernant ;
- Qu’il reconnait que les Russes ont hacké le site du parti démocrate
- Qu’il transférait ses affaires à ses deux fils pour résoudre le conflit d’intérêt
- Qu’il serait le plus grand créateur d’emplois
- Qu’il faut « replace and repael » l’Obamacare
- Qu’il avait renoncer à un contrat de 2 milliards de dollars avec Dubaï
Ci-dessous quelques extraits des déclarations de Donald Trump
- We stopped giving them [Conférence de presse] because we were getting quite a bit of inaccurate news
- We’ve got to get our drug industry back. Our drug industry has been disastrous.
- And we’re going to do some big things on the F-35 program, and perhaps the F-18 program. And we’re going to get those costs way down and we’re going to get the plane to be even better. And we’re going to have some competition and it’s going to be a beautiful thing.
- It’s a movement like the world has never seen before. It’s a movement that a lot of people didn’t expect.
- I said that I will be the greatest jobs producer that God ever created. And I mean that, I really
- I saw the information; I read the information outside of that meeting. It’s all fake news
- I’m also very much of a germaphobe, by the way, believe me.
- As far as hacking, I think it was Russia
- And I have to say this also, the Democratic National Committee was totally open to be hacked. They did a very poor job.
- That Hillary Clinton got the questions to the debate and didn’t report it? That’s a horrible thing. That’s a horrible thing.
- if Putin likes Donald Trump, I consider that an asset, not a liability, because we have a horrible relationship with Russia.
- Over the weekend, I was offered $2 billion to do a deal in Dubai with a very, very, very amazing man, a great, great developer from the Middle East, Hussein Damack, a friend of mine, great guy.
- But I have a no conflict of interest provision as president.
- I’m not releasing the tax returns because as you know, they’re under audit.
- First of all, you learn very little to a tax return.
- And what I’m going to be doing is my two sons, who are right here, Don and Eric, are going to be running the company. They are going to be running it in a very professional manner. They’re not going to discuss it with me. Again, I don’t have to do this.
- We don’t make good deals any more. I say it all the time in speeches. We don’t make good deals anymore; we make bad deals. Our trade deals are a disaster
- Obamacare is a complete and total disaster.
- Obamacare is the Democrats problem. We are gonna take the problem off the shelves for them. We’re doing them a tremendous service by doing it. We could sit back and let them hang with it. We are doing the Democrats a great service.
- It’s a wall. You just misreported it. We’re going to build a wall.
- Mexico in some form, and there are many different forms, will reimburse us and they will reimburse us for the cost of the wall.
- I think it was disgraceful — disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake out. I think it’s a disgrace
- But Russia and other countries — and other countries, including China, which has taken total advantage of us economically, totally advantage of us in the South China Sea by building their massive fortress, total. Russia, China, Japan, Mexico, all countries will respect us far more, far more than they do under past administrations.
Echange entre Trump et le journaliste de CNN
QUESTION: Mr. President-elect, since you are attacking our news organization…
TRUMP: Not you.
QUESTION: Can you give us a chance?
TRUMP: Your organization is terrible.
QUESTION: You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir? Sir, can you…
QUESTION: Mr. President-elect, can you say…
TRUMP: He’s asking a question, don’t be rude. Don’t be rude.
QUESTION: Can you give us a question since you’re attacking us? Can you give us a question?
TRUMP: Don’t be rude. No, I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question.
QUESTION: Can you state…
TRUMP: You are fake news. Go ahead.
QUESTION: Sir, can you state categorically that nobody — no, Mr. President-elect, that’s not appropriate.