Tous les américains peuvent se faire administrer un test du Coronavirus, avait affirmé Donald Trump lors de son déplacement au siège du Centers for Disease Control and Prevention à Atlanta le 8 mars dernier – il y a une éternité – en route vers sa villégiature Mar-a-Lago à Palm Beach en Floride. Casquette de campagne Keep America Great vissée sur le crâne et blouson de chef de guerre, le président avait fait des déclarations (The 25 most concerning lines from Donald Trump’s CDC visit) sans même vérifier de leur véracité. D’ailleurs, l’aurait-il fait, cela n’aurait sans doute rien changé.
Ci-dessous les citations les mensonges, les points sans objets, les stupidités, les énormités et les obscénités prononcées par Donald Trump.
Il suffit de lire.
- « And the whole situation is – the testing has been amazing, actually. What they’ve been able to produce in such a short period of time. »
- « Just so you understand, now it’s all performing perfectly. »
- « No, it’s performing very well, and it has been performing very well. »
- « But we’re also considering the fact that last year we had approximately 36,000 deaths due to what’s called the flu. »
- « As of the time I left the plane with you, we had 240 cases. That’s at least what was on a very fine network known as Fox News. And you love it. But that’s what I happened to be watching. And how was the show last night? Did it get good ratings, by the way? »
- « I heard it broke all ratings records, but maybe that’s wrong. That’s what they told me. I don’t know. I can’t imagine that. »
- « And I’ve heard the numbers are getting much better in China, but I hear the numbers are getting much better in Italy, et cetera, et cetera ».
- « But over the last long period of time, when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I’ve never heard those numbers. I would – I would’ve been shocked. I would’ve said, ‘Does anybody die from the flu?’ I didn’t know people died from the flu – 36,000 people died. »
- « I don’t watch CNN. That’s why I don’t recognize you. »
- « I really don’t – I don’t watch it. I don’t watch CNN because CNN is fake news.”
- « I think people are staying in the United States more. They’re going to spend their money in the United States. And then this is ended. It will end. »
- « I do think that if you look at the numbers and you look at the numbers from other years on other things, and you look at these numbers, it’ll be interesting to see what you find. »
- « People have to feel comfortable to have a good time. »
- « We’ve had 11 deaths, and they’ve been largely old people who are — who were susceptible to what’s happening. »
- « You know, I’m a person that was never big on the hand-shaking deal throughout my life. They used to criticize me for it or laugh about it or have fun with it. »
- « The fact is I feel very secure. I feel very secure. »
- « Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is. »
- « They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful. Anybody that needs a test gets a test. »
- « But as of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test — that’s the important thing — and the tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect, right? This was not as perfect as that, but pretty good. »
- « I’d rather have the people stay, but I’d go with them. I told them to make the final decision. I would rather — because I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship. »
- « No, I like the numbers. I would rather have the numbers stay where they are. But if they want to take them off, they’ll take them off. But if that happens, all of a sudden your 240 is obviously going to be a much higher number, and probably the 11 will be a higher number too. »
- « You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. »
- « I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for President. »
- « So I told Mike not to be complimentary to the governor because that governor is a snake. »